BBQ Catering Terms & Conditions
- All packages will be charged a 25% non-refundable deposit at time of booking.
- Events are scheduled 3 hours long. (one hour set up, one hour service, one hour tear down). Additional hours are charged at $100h
- A seven day cancellation policy is in effect for all contracts. Any menu contracts canceled 7 days or less prior to the event will be charged 25% of the final bill.
- If the event is canceled 48 hours or less prior to the event, the customer will be responsible for full
- Final payment will be due on the day of the event.
- A travel fee of $1perKM will be charged for any events over 49kms outside of the Kanata area.
- All menu contracts will be honored rain or shine.
- RAIN DATES- in the event you wish two dates to be reserved for you a service fee of 25% will apply. Rain dates will still require 48 hours cancellation notice on the first date or an additional 25% will be charged
- Final guaranteed count of guests will be required 7 days prior to event.
- Until menu contract is signed by both parties, prices subject to change without notice.
- Any changes to the menu contract after signing must be approved by both parties.
- Event dates can not be guaranteed until menu contract is signed and deposit is paid.
- Deposits and final payments can be made with cash, cheque, Etransfer or credit card.
- Please make cheque payable to KanataBBQ.